Today's Agenda

Shawn and I are heading out in a little bit to walk over to Lowes. He's very excited about building a pirate ship. When we get back I'm going to post what I see for good deals at Publix this week and then I've got ebay auctions to work on plus my never ending to do list. I might need coffee lots of coffee. LOL

Please leave me a comment and let me know if you'd be interested in hearing the best deals from any other grocery stores. I've been trying to decide what stores deals I should post or link to other great bloggers deals. So please let me know what you want, it's not going to be much extra work for me I read so many other great blogs that I can easily link to one of them for stores that aren't in my shopping area. I'm looking forward to some comments when I get home.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments