Challenge

We didn't do much today so that saved some money. But this is what we did do.

1. We had breakfast out of the stockpile. Shawn had cereal, I had a poptart, and Dave had ice cream.

2. We kept the air off today all day. I did lay on the couch and do nothing for a few hours this afternoon since it was too warm, but we saved on the electric bill.

3. We returned our 2 free Redbox movies and bought 5 cages for my plants. I figured I'd get them all today and when I need them I can use them.

4. Shawn and Dave played with the foam football outside for awhile. While they were playing we turned off the TV and computer monitor.

5. While they played I pruned, watered, and weeded my plants. They seem to like the extra attention and it makes me feel good. I noticed some buds on my raspberry bushes, a ton of flower buds on the zucchini, and 2 little tomatoes forming.

6. We had leftovers for lunch and stash food for dinner. Shawn was a happy boy since we had Macaroni and Cheese and hotdogs which happens to be one of his favorite foods.

How have you been doing at saving money? Feel free to leave me a note and let me know.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments