Yesterday's Savings

This is how we didn't spend money yesterday.

1. Go to CVS with a plan. I haven't been this organized in awhile at CVS so my spending was really low. My OOP was 97 cents split over 3 transactions and that included a gallon of milk that's not pictured. I had a raincheck for the Thermacare from a couple months ago for $2.49 free after ECB's, well when they print each $2.49 ECB out for you they round up so I made $1.53 for just redeeming those.

2. We had a pizza from the place at the gas station. Dave wanted pizza and they have a large pizza and a 2L of Soda for $6 on Fridays. The quality is nearly as good as the other places and it's less than half the price. Plus no delivery fees since Dave was getting gas there anyways.

3. We had the A/C off for most of the day and the windows open.

4. Breakfast and lunch were out of the stockpile.

As usual feel free to let me know how you did.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments