I've never ordered from the Angel Food Ministries personally since I get such great deals on groceries myself but I have heard great things about them. The online order deadline is midnight on Easter for this month. If you are new to couponing or not couponing and want to save some money on groceries this seems like the right place for you to start. They have a plan to fit your needs, if you are living alone they have the Senior/Convenience Box which includes 10 heat and eat meals for $28. If you are a family they have the Signature Box for $30. The signature box has enough food to feed a family of four for a week. There are also some great supplement boxes that you may want to check out.

posted under |

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog! I also receive emailed political jokes from family members though I have reminded them that we are called to be loving. :)

I think being the President would be really hard. You'd have to develop thick skin to avoid getting hurt by all the negative comments. All we can do is pray for our leaders.

American Dreamer said...

Thanks for posting about the Senior Convenience Box. There are a lot of people out there who this will be very useful to.

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments