Precious's Money Saving Challenge

This is how the pennies fell yesterday.

1. Kept the A/C off for most of the day and no lights until dark (I chased Dave and Shawn around all day)

2. Lunch was leftovers from last night and sandwiches.

3. Took a quick trip to CVS and Walgreens. I spent .47 at CVS and .79 at Walgreens. I was super excited to get the Boost Essentials on clearance for Shawn. He loves these and with the $5 mq I got 2 for free, each box has a $5/2 coupon in them so I'm going back tonight to pick up some more and pay for them with RR's from the Bayer Monitors. Shawn loves these and they aren't cheap normally.

4. Dinner was pork ribs (freezer), garlic pasta shells (pantry) and the rest of the green beans from last week.

5. Entertainment for Dave was a little TV and I took care of my ebay auctions (trying to make a few extra pennies)

This challenge has been a big help on using some of that stuff in the pantry. I haven't been on a real trip to the grocery store in 2 weeks. This week I'll be going to pick up the cheap/freebies. So how has this challenge been helping you? Have you saved any money yet?

posted under |

2 comments:

Chicagolandia said...

Great trips to CVS & Wags! I'll be stopping to get my free after RR Nivea at Wags tonight!

American Dreamer said...

Good job! I alos am lovign watching my pantry go down.

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments