Money Saving Challenge

So yesterday we went the Webster Flea Market. We had a great time and I took pics of some of our purchases.

The first pic is of some glass pendants I bought 2 of them are gifts and 2 of them are for myself. At the price I couldn't go wrong. They were $1 a piece.

They have some great veggies at this flea market. I got 4 good sized zucchinis for $1, 4 summer squash $1, a small bag of little red potatoes $1, and a huge bag of carrots $1. They have better prices and selection than the small farmer's market here but it is a drive to get to this market. When we go I'll stock up but we don't go to often.

These are for Shawn's crocs. GO BRUINS!!!!! Daddy was born a huge Bruins fan and is very happy to see them enter the second round of the playoffs.

Did I say something about a purse yesterday? LOL Well I couldn't resist I got this adorable purse for $15. I saw it at some of the vendors for $45 so $15 was a a steal. It's a great size and I love the color.


Since we were gone until almost 2pm everything was off in the house. Even the computer, I was rather proud we turned the computer off at 10pm and it didn't get turned back on until 2pm the next day.

We went to Gator's for all you can eat wings night. Dave and I each had the wings and some $2 beers, Shawn ate at home before we left so he colored the whole time with a glass of water. The wings were really good and it was nice to be supporting the local business. On the savings side we walked to and from Gator's so no gas spent.


ETA: I forgot to add that lunch was free grilled chicken at KFC. The chicken wasn't bad for free, but I think they should stick with what they know fried chicken YUM!!!

posted under |

3 comments:

Couponing in Central Florida! said...

I love Websters. I haven't been there in YEARS!!! Thanks for the reminder about that place-lol

Unknown said...

We've had a great time every time we've gone. That place is huge!!!

Unknown said...

Wow! Those glass beads are beautiful and I'm so jealous of the purse!

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments