Bad Blogger

I’ve been a bad blogger this week.  You ever have one of those weeks were you have way too many things to do and absolutely no drive to do them?  That’s been this week laundry, dishes and chores are piling up and I need to focus on those tonight.  I will be posting my regular Friday posts tomorrow at some point but as far as my deals or sales it probably won’t happen till Sunday.

I looked at the family calender yesterday and I don’t have 1 free Saturday this month between running to Lowes for the Build and Grow and the Home Depot one this Saturday and then the surprise community yardsale they take up every Saturday this month.  But I do have some of my days free and I promise I’ll get caught up but tonight I need to find the countertops and the bottom of the hamper.

Hope you guys are having a better week then I am and are getting in on all the great deals.  There are lots of freebies at Target and Walgreen’s this week so make sure you get out there and do it.  If you don’t know what they are leave me a comment or email me and I’ll get back to you late tonight or tomorrow.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments