Deals this Week

There aren’t many deals that jumped out at me this week but that could be because I only have had time to glance at the ads and I can’t even find the CVS one.

Wags

  • ThermaCare Wraps single pack $2.49 with $2.49 (probably $2.50) RR
  • Aussie Shampoo $2.99 with $2RR  I have a $1 off coupon from a mailer for this
  • Roots of Nature Hair Care $6 with $6 RR
  • Vitamin Shampoo is BOGO and some of the ones at my store still have the try me free thing on them.  I’m not sure when this expires so please let me know if it’s already expired.  But if it’s not you could get 2 for free

CVS looks pretty weak this week the only thing that looks good to me is the Crest/OralB deal.  If you find something great please feel free to share.

Alright I’m off to see if I can unbury my crafting corner and get to work on some gifts.  I’m going to get make to my Frugal Gift posts and I have an exciting giveaway that I’m working on.  Let’s hope I find the corner quickly though since Christmas is just 3 months away.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments