Great Mail Day

Today I received 2 Magazines (Parents & Motor Something)  2 Cesar Bistro Free Dog Food coupons, and Stamps.

090912-161642 These are my stamps from the $4 Picture It Stamp thing I bought on clearance at Walmart.  They are really cute and I’m very happy with my purchase.

I’ve been working on getting ready for the yardsale and was doing really good this afternoon until I ran out of stickers.  I think I might have some more but I can not for the life of me find them.  So until Dave gets home I’m just waiting now.  I guess I can do laundry.  I’m not walking over to Walmart again today we already walked to Lowes (in the rain) for the Build & Grow which is great exercise for me and Shawn but now it’s really really muggy out from the rain.

So what did you get in the mail this week?

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments