Good Sunday Morning!!

If you are sitting leisurely sipping your coffee and reading this I will believe that you have already gotten your multiple newspapers for today.  If not don’t tell me but get up and run to the store… I don’t care if you are still wearing your pajamas as long as you have a shirt and shoes you are good.  By the way did I mention there are 5 yes 5 inserts in the paper today, so go what are you waiting for?  Stop reading already and find your keys….

 

 

 

…you’re still here, I said GO!!!!

Enjoy all the great coupons out today.  We are headed out to take Shawn to watch the Lightning preseason practice so I’ll be back later to update you guys on the sales I see for the week.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments