Walgreen’s

I did 2 trips into Walgreen’s today.  I was hoping to be done for the week but it looks like I need to go back to use the rest of my glade and carefree coupons and get the scrubbing bubbles cleaner.

First Trip:

  • 1 Glade Sense and Spray  $5.99  -$4mq
  • 2 Glade 2oz Candles $2 each  -FREE mq from a few weeks ago
  • 1 Mini Highlighter .59 (was supposed to be .14 but I didn’t notice till too late)

I used a $2RR from last week and paid $1.33 out of pocket.  I saved $16.58 according to the receipt and I received $3 in RR’s.

Second Trip:

  • 3 Starbucks Frap 4pks  $5 each –(2)$2mq
  • 1 Glade Sense and Spray $5.99  -$4mq
  • 2 Glade 2oz Candles $2 each  -FREE mq
  • 2 Mini Highlighters .14 each (I caught it for this one)

I used $10 in RR and paid $3.99.  I saved $30.56 and got $8 in RR’s back.  I knew I was going to spend more this trip but I love those Fraps and it’ll save me on impulse buying them when I take Shawn to school at least for a couple weeks.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments