I’m Back Publix Trip

I’ve been alittle out of the loop for the past few days.  I’ve just been very tired and overwhelmed cleaning and getting ready for the yard sale.  I still have a ton of cleaning, pricing and organizing left to do but I needed to go to Publix to stock up for a party next weekend.

DSC07383

  • 3 packs of Bounty Napkins
  • 1 Reusable Shopping Bag
  • 2 Revlon Nail Clippers
  • 10 TGI Fridays Appetizers (for the party)
  • 2 packs of Sorrento Cheese Sticks
  • 1 Philadelphia Cream Cheese
  • 2 Publix Sliced Deli Meat Packages
  • 2.5lb of ground beef
  • 1 Stuffed Flank Steak
  • 1 Banana (not pictured)
  • 1 AMP (not pictured
  • 4 Glade Soy Candles
  • 2 Cookie Crisp
  • 2 Sunny D
  • 1 Glade Lasting Impression
  • 2 Mahatma Rice

Total Paid $16.28 Total Saved $118.21  Today is the last day for this possible deal so I didn’t add coupons used.  If I get out earlier for the next sale I’ll do the coupon matchups.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments