Sweetbay Sweet Deal

Sadly Sweetbay doesn’t usually have deals worth mentioning or even going for.  But they are trying to drum up business so they sent out a mailer with a $10 off $40, a free Green Giant 5lb potatoes, free Hannaford Barbeque Sauce.  Since we are having a party this weekend I decided to stop in and get some stuff.  Here’s what I got:

  • 1 AMP Tall Boy  $2.49
  • 2 Glade Lasting Impressions  $7.99  free coupon
  • Hannaford Barbeque Sauce $1.55  free coupon
  • Mahatma Jasmine Rice $3.39  free coupon
  • Mahatma Basmati Rice  $3.99  free coupon
  • 3 Ramen Noodles .33 each
  • 4 pounds 80% Ground Chuck  $7.96
  • 2.7 pounds Boneless Pork Sirloin $4.68
  • Sweetbay Italian Sausage $2.99  -$1 mq
  • 5 pounds Russet Potatoes  $3.99  free coupon

Total Spent $9.41  Total Saved $39.60  So I didn’t do to bad and I got some meat for the party and some to put away.  I picked some extras of the potato coupons out of the recycling so I’ll be going back for more, we love potatoes here and I’m on the hunt for some ways to cook and then freeze them.  If you have a great recipe please share.

posted under |

2 comments:

American Dreamer said...

Terrific buys Tiffany! I am just catching up on your blog after my 2 week trip to NY. I am blogging again as I have time also.

Unknown said...

It's great to hear from you Precious. I hope you had a great trip to NY. I'm headed over to read about it now.

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments