A Great Deal on Stamps

090908-104457

I found 3 of these hanging in the craft department at Walmart today.  They have codes in them for a book of photo stamps you go online and upload your photos edit them how you like and enter your code and they mail them off to you.  The normal price for a book of photo stamps is $19.95 (I think) the normal price for a book of regular stamps is $8.80 the price of this little beauty at my Walmart  $4.  They are on clearance but not marked with clearance stickers and where hanging on a clip strip on the end of a fabric rack.  Now if you shop at my Walmart don’t bother looking there were 3 there this morning and there are 3 on my kitchen table now.  LOL  But if you shop elsewhere go out and take a look!!

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments