Hot Deal at Shaws, Stop&Shop, Winn-Dixie

Breakstone’s Cottage Doubles are on sale for $1 a piece and are part of the catalina deal Buy 5 participating items and get a $5 catalina.

So if you do the math you buy 5 of these pay $5 for them and get $5 off your next purchase.  From everything I’ve read you can use that $5 catalina to get 5 more cottage doubles and will still receive another $5 cat. 

So get going and try this out.  I’ve tasted these and they are pretty good and since they have fruit in it I’ve been able to get Shawn to eat them too.  Once you think you’ve got enough of these in your fridge use that $5 to help pay for meat or something else you need.

I’m heading out tomorrow to try this out.  I’ll let you know how it goes.  If you get to the store before I do let me know how it goes.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments