MIA

I’ve been missing in action.  Sorry!!!! 

Do you know how exhausting house shopping is?  I just want to curl up in a ball and sleep for a month.  We’ve been in and out of more houses then I can count since last Friday.  We’ve also put in 2 offers the first offer went in just as the owner accepted a different offer and the second is in now we are just waiting to hear.

Finding 1 house you really like is hard but finding 2 is torture.  The house we just put an offer on will most likely get snapped up by an investor with more money to spend freely, but we’ll never know if we don’t try, right?  I’m also not setting my hopes to high because I don’t want to be crushed if we don’t get it and have to start all over again.  Rome wasn’t built in a day and this search won’t be that quick either.  If this falls through we have about 5 other houses to look at and 3 that we have seen that we like.

We are taking tomorrow off so I might actually be able to clean up around the house, go shopping, and maybe even post some deals here.  I know a site isn’t much good if it doesn’t have the deals you are looking for so I appreciate you guys standing by me.  I promise this won’t be the last time I have to take a hiatus but I’m going to try and get better at just stopping by to say HI!!!

Please feel free to tell me about all the good deals I’m missing.  I haven’t even pulled the coupons or ads from the papers I bought on Sunday.  UGH!!!  Time for bed tomorrow is class picture day and I still need to find something nice (ish) for Shawn to wear.

posted under |

2 comments:

American Dreamer said...

I am SO EXCITED for you! Be sure to let us know if your offer gets accepted.

Unknown said...

Thanks Precious I will be sure to let you all know. This house is owned by the bank so it will probably be early next week before we hear.

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments