Great Shooping Today

Today we headed out shopping. The first place we ended up was at a huge community yard sale. I bought the purse pictured (really cute picture doesn't do it justice) for $1 at one place and then the 4 Barbies (gifts for nieces which will be payed back) for $3 which went to a Children's Hospital fund. We had a good time and walked all over so we didn't even waste gas.

We hit Target and I bought just over 4 pounds of apples and a 2 pk of sponges. I had $1 off a pound coupons for the apples which were .99/lb and .75 off the sponge. Total spent was .91

I had a $10 off any purchase coupon for Dots. I went in and they have alot of great stuff really cheap and I easily could have bought a ton of stuff but I restrained. I got a nice tank top, an 18 pk of hair bands and a pair of panties all for free. My total was exactly $10 which was free after coupon.

Then there were the Walgreens trips. I can't tell you how many trips I did today but it was a lot of transactions. I ended up with 10 6pks of Boost, 8 Bayer monitors, 2 Dr Scholls for my uncomfy fancy shoes, 3 wrapping paper packs and a thing of crackers. My total spent was $6.06.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments