Priceless

I've taken to really liking Mocha Latte's. But Starbucks they like to charge $4 for one drink. My mom told me that she's going to get me a nice espresso machine for my birthday, but my birthday isn't until the end of August. So I took a couple Target giftcards that I have earned and "bought" myself a cheap Mr Coffee espresso machine. When I get a new machine I can easily regift this or sell it. The machine cost $34.xx free with GCs. So if I use it 15-20 times it will pay for itself and the coffee and milk. Luckily my CVS sells the Starbucks coffee and I get my milk there for free. Enjoying a free latte at home is priceless. And it'll save me from myself when I run across the street to Walmart and have to drive past the Starbucks to and from.

Add Image

posted under |

6 comments:

Chicagolandia said...

Great idea! I wish they still sold the syrup to make your own iced coffees at home - I sure miss that this time of year. Those are my weakness!

American Dreamer said...

What a wonderful idea! I bet the savings will add up to quite a bit over a years time.

Anonymous said...

A fellow Central Floridian! No way! If you don't mind me asking, what part of FL are you in? We are in Leesburg! I just came across your blog so I'm going to go and browse!

Unknown said...

Tiffany- I'm in Clermont FL right near disney.

Precious- I can't wait to see my savings from that little.

Chicago-I'm going to try and figure out how to make them like the frappuccino that they sell at Starbucks. I'll let you know if I have any luck.

Drumm's Day to Day!!! said...

I make a frappuccino like drink with, coffee (whats left from the am) Kahula, some french vanilla coffee creamer and Ice, all mixed up in my bleander.

Cant wait for it to get warm here so I can make it.

Unknown said...

That sounds really yummy. I may have to try that. I have a little magic bullet that been begging to be used.

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments