Track Every Penny May 5th

Yesterday I went to Target, Albertsons, and Dots. Here's how the pennies fell.

Albertsons did 2 trips. First trip bought 6 Kraft BBQ sauce for $6 minus $4.50 in mq left total OOP $1.50 and I received a $3 OYNO coupon.

Second Trip we got 8 4pk Marcal Toilet Paper $1 each minus $1 coupons, 7 Marcal Tissues $1 each minus 7 Free Coupons, Lime Juice, 2 Sodas. Total OOP after $3 OYNO mq was $1.29

Then I ran into Dots, I got a tanktop and a 3pk of silver earrings for free using a $10 survey coupon.

Last stop was Target, 2 lbs of apples and 2 Target handsoaps. Minus 2 apple tq and 2 cleaning tq I paid .03 on a giftcard. I would have paid cash but the cashier was being very very rude so I was being a bit of a wise guy.

Where did your pennies fall?

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments