Track Every Penny May 6th

This is what we've done today to save some money.

1. The lights are off and will stay that way till it gets too dark out.

2. The A/C has been one but as little as possible.

3. Breakfast was poptarts for Shawn and cereal for me both from the stockpile.

4. Lunch was leftover Spaghetti from last night. The spaghetti was free and the sauce was nearly free a few weeks ago. We are slowly working on my pasta stockpile.

5. First thing this morning I peeled almost all of the free apples I've been getting at Target and tossed them into the crockpot with a little cinnamon. It's almost done and smells yummy. After dinner I'll be dishing the applesauce up for dessert and then freezing some of it in lined muffin pans. There will be completely free applesauce in my freezer for awhile. The best part is it's good for you since I put nothing in it no sugar, no preservatives and it tastes delicious.

6. Dinner will be some of the porkchops from the other day, corn and maybe some rice. Dessert will be the applesauce.

How have you done with saving some money?

posted under |

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The applesauce sounds great! Just stopped by to see what you were up to. And it seems like you are up to some good cooking.

Melissa said...

Thanks for stopping by Saving Cents with Sense- I'd love to see your garden pics, too!

Couponing in Central Florida! said...

You just inspired me to make some applesauce in the crockpot too! YUM!

American Dreamer said...

Love the applesauce recipe. Thanks for sharing!

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments