Publix Today

A quick trip today to Publix. I handed out a couple cards while I was there so HI!!!! to my great cashier and the very patient women behind me in line. Here's the run down:

3 Glad Wrap $1 each -$1 mq found in store
2 Breyer Ice Cream BOGO $4.99 -$1.50 mqs
2 Bic Lighters BOGO $3.49 -$2 mqs
4 McCormick GrillMates BOGO $1.99/2 -$4 mqs
2 Kellogg Frosted Mini Wheats BOGO $4.19 -BOGO mq from VocalPoint
Pork Florentine $4.72 -$1 PQ from the calender YUMMY!!! Totally worth the money
2 Halls Cough Drops $1.99 each -FREE mqs
3 Wrigley gum $.89 each -FREE mqs

Total OOP $9.33 Total Saved with coupons $22.34

How have you done at the grocery store lately? I find that I spend the biggest chunk of my money on groceries so I love to hear how you shave your grocery bill.

posted under |

2 comments:

Just call me Yankee said...

It's kind of hard for me right now to share how I am keeping my grocery bill down because until my son comes home, it is just me to feed and the food for both of us on my weekends.

Unknown said...

That's OK. I feel so badly for you having to drive all that way just to see him. I'm glad you are making it work though, I hope you have a great long weekend coming up. And have a smore for me YUM!!

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments