Mother's Day Deal


Just thought I would share a good deal I saw on roses for Mother's Day. I don't normally like to send flowers since they die so quickly and you pay soo much for them, but these are great. You can check them out here (it's not my ebay stuff so I'm not trying to sell you my goods). You get 2 dozen wooden roses (won't die) for $10-$11 plus shipping. I bought a couple sets for the moms in other colors, it was great quick service and they should be there in time.

posted under |

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a really good deal and a good idea!

American Dreamer said...

Those are really pretty!

Unknown said...

I've ordered them before and they are lovely. They smell nice and come packaged with onion grass in a plastic wrap like real roses. So nice.

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments