Track Every Penny May 16th Target and CVS


I made 2 quick shopping trips out yesterday. First was Target. Here's what I got and the math/reasoning.

4 Bliss Chocolate Bars free with TQ
4 Quaker Bites free with TQ
Bubble Plane $9.99 (Shawn has been having so much fun playing with his bubbles over the past couple weeks I couldn't resist, but I am holding onto until he's done something really good)
2 Kashi Waffles (not pictured) .29 each after coupon
4 Kraft Dressings .49 each after MQ & TQ (not as low as I would like but Target has some of the flavors I like that I can't find elsewhere)
2 Kraft Mayo .49 each after MQ & TQ (we were all out and this is probably close to the cheapest I'll find it)

Total spent was $15.13 Total Saved $25.06

Next stop was CVS to roll as many bucks as I could and burn a few. We have a cruddy test ad this week so there's not much for deals. This was 2 transactions one with my card and one with Daves. Here what I got and the math

6 Skippy Peanut Butter $10 -$2.40 MQ $3ECB
Bayer Monitor FREE with MQ $5 ECB
Schick Quattro 8.99 -$4MQ $4 ECB
Bayer Crystals $2 $2 ECB
2 Colgate Total $2.89 -$3MQ
2 Rightguard FREE with MQ
Riddex (we have a mouse) $14.99
3 St Ives trial Size FREE with MQ
Loaf of Bread (not pictured) $2.29

Total OOP .37 after ECB's Total Saved with MQ $37.84

Second Order
2 Schick Quattros $8.99 each -$4MQ $4ECB
Crest Mouthwash $3.49 -$1MQ $2ECB
Bayer Crystals $2 $2ECB
2 Off Clip-Ons $7.99 -BOGO MQ -$3CVS Q
2 Colgate Total $2.89 -$3MQ
1 Off Refill FREE after MQ
2 Rightguards FREE with MQ
2 St Ives Trial Size FREE with MQ
Topsy Turvy $9.99 (I've been wanting one of these and know several people that are curious so I'm testing it for everyone)

Total OOP .67 after ECB's Total Saved with MQ $36.94


posted under |

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations - those are some great deals!

Just call me Yankee said...

I am also curious about the topsy turvy. I will follow your updates to see if they work. Nice job at cvs.

Anonymous said...

You rocked at CVS!

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments