Track Every Penny May 16th Target and CVS


I made 2 quick shopping trips out yesterday. First was Target. Here's what I got and the math/reasoning.

4 Bliss Chocolate Bars free with TQ
4 Quaker Bites free with TQ
Bubble Plane $9.99 (Shawn has been having so much fun playing with his bubbles over the past couple weeks I couldn't resist, but I am holding onto until he's done something really good)
2 Kashi Waffles (not pictured) .29 each after coupon
4 Kraft Dressings .49 each after MQ & TQ (not as low as I would like but Target has some of the flavors I like that I can't find elsewhere)
2 Kraft Mayo .49 each after MQ & TQ (we were all out and this is probably close to the cheapest I'll find it)

Total spent was $15.13 Total Saved $25.06

Next stop was CVS to roll as many bucks as I could and burn a few. We have a cruddy test ad this week so there's not much for deals. This was 2 transactions one with my card and one with Daves. Here what I got and the math

6 Skippy Peanut Butter $10 -$2.40 MQ $3ECB
Bayer Monitor FREE with MQ $5 ECB
Schick Quattro 8.99 -$4MQ $4 ECB
Bayer Crystals $2 $2 ECB
2 Colgate Total $2.89 -$3MQ
2 Rightguard FREE with MQ
Riddex (we have a mouse) $14.99
3 St Ives trial Size FREE with MQ
Loaf of Bread (not pictured) $2.29

Total OOP .37 after ECB's Total Saved with MQ $37.84

Second Order
2 Schick Quattros $8.99 each -$4MQ $4ECB
Crest Mouthwash $3.49 -$1MQ $2ECB
Bayer Crystals $2 $2ECB
2 Off Clip-Ons $7.99 -BOGO MQ -$3CVS Q
2 Colgate Total $2.89 -$3MQ
1 Off Refill FREE after MQ
2 Rightguards FREE with MQ
2 St Ives Trial Size FREE with MQ
Topsy Turvy $9.99 (I've been wanting one of these and know several people that are curious so I'm testing it for everyone)

Total OOP .67 after ECB's Total Saved with MQ $36.94


posted under |

3 comments:

LittlePeopleWealth said...

Congratulations - those are some great deals!

centralillinoisian said...

I am also curious about the topsy turvy. I will follow your updates to see if they work. Nice job at cvs.

SonyaAnn said...

You rocked at CVS!

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive


Recent Comments