CVS

So I did 2 orders at CVS sorry but there’s no pictures today everything including my newspapers are still in the bags.  Maybe I’ll tackle that next.  The first transaction on my card:

  • 2 1subject notebooks .99 FREE after ECB and raincheck
  • 1 Speedstick Unscented $2.49  -$1.50mq =Free after ECB
  • 2 CVS Compostion Notebooks .99  FREE after ECB
  • 3 Carefree Ultra something $3.79  FREE after ECB
  • 2 CVS Glue .99  FREE after raincheck and ECB
  • 1 1” Binder $3 FREE after raincheck and ECB
  • 1 Galloon of Milk $2.99
  • 4 Orlando Sentinels $4

Total after all my coupons and ECB’s (and a some last minute add ons since I went negative) .36 Total Saved $43.37

Dave’s Card

  • 2 1subject notebooks .99 FREE after raincheck and ECB
  • 2 CVS Compostion Books .99  FREE after ECB
  • 2 Carefree Ultra Somethings $3.79 FREE after ECB
  • 1 8x10 Storage box (crafting) $3,99
  • 2 CVS Glue .99  FREE after ECB
  • 1 1” BInder $3 FREE after ECB
  • 2 Orlando Sentinels $2

Total after all coupons and ECB’s $1.64 (all tax) and Total Saved $33.70

I won’t be able to post the deals tonight for CVS or Wag’s but you can get an idea of the goods from my post above for CVS.  Hopefully I’ll have more time tomorrow but I need to get all of Shawn’s supplies ready for tomorrow and find the copy paper (I know it’s around here somewhere LOL)   Have a great night and Happy First Day of School to all the locals!!!!

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments