Mail Call

Today was another good mail day.  I love when I don’t get any bills.  Today I received

  • Martha Stewart Living magazine that I signed up for ages ago and recieve FREE.
  • Psst coupons for Fiber One Yogurt  They sent 1 free multipack coupon and 10 $1.35 coupons. 
  • The Welcome Kit from Nicole’s Saving Advantage which means my gift card confirmation should arrive shortly.
  • and a coupon for $100 when you set up a checking account with Chase bank.  I’ve been considering setting up an account for my coupon savings and rebates.  This might just be the time for it.

So what have you gotten good in the mail this week?  A couple more good mail days like this and I won’t know what to do.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments