Publix Deals for the Week

Here’s what I see for Publix this week.  It' looks like an OK week with some great freebies.

  • Smithfield Bacon is supposed to be 2/$5 and there is a $3 coupon here.  Click on the Sign Up link register and you’ll be taken to the coupon. This should be a good deal at any store so print it out and check your stores.
  • Starbucks Ice Cream BOGO $3.59  -$2mq =Overage
  • Yoplait Fiber One Yogurt  $2.50  BOGO  -$1.25 IPQ or the Pssst Coupons from General Mills =FREE yogurt
  • Shout Laundry Stain Remover  BOGO  with BOGO Summertime Savings Book mq = FREE Shout
  • Kingsford Charcoal $6.99  -$2MQ   combine this coupon with the $6 off charcoal, pork, and glad to get a decent deal on all of that.

I’ll post more later if I find anything else.  I don’t have the ad in my hands so it’s hard for me to see all the good deals.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments