A Recap of a few shopping trips today

I usually do my Where did my Money Go post but I’m just too tired today to find all my receipts and do math.  LOL I’m currently sacked out on the couch with the lappie and these are the trips I can remember or the receipts that don’t require me to move to find (how lazy does that sound heehee)

Publix- I made two trips to different stores today in the search for more Shout…I didn’t find enough to use all my coupons but oh well.

One trip was 4 Shouts that are BOGO and used 2 BOGO coupons so I paid .39 in tax.  The other trip went like this:

  • 2 Starbucks Ice Cream $3.79 BOGO  -(2) $2mq overage
  • 2 Yoplait Fiber One $2.50 BOGO –(2) $1.35mq  overage
  • Perdue Boneless Chicken Breast $3.53

Spent $3.12 and Saved $15.82

Walgreens:

  • 2 Kid’s Bandaids $3.79 each
  • 2 Kid’s Listerine  $4 each
  • 1 Goody’s Headband $2.59

After coupons I paid $1.78 and saved $21.18.  I paid with a $6 RR and received $9 in RR’s back

Target:

  • 4 Johnson’s Buddies  .97  -$1 TQ =FREE
  • 2 Gerber Onesies clearance $1.24  -$1TQ and $2/2mq =Overage
  • Beef Stew Meat $3.63  -$3 TQ (attached mistakenly I think)
  • 1.3lb Bananas .40 after TQ
  • 1.75lb Red Grapes  $1.73

Spent $1.24 and Saved $12.38

Do you have any great shopping trips to share, please feel free to link to them here I love reading about your trips.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments