Target Trip

Again I didn’t take a picture not enough time and too much stuff to do.  But here’s what I got and the coupons I used to get it.

  • 4 Johnson’s Buddies soap .97  -$1 TQ
  • 2 8 oz Gerber Bottles .99  -$1TQ
  • 2 4oz Gerber Bottles  .99  -$1TQ
  • 1 Bounce Dryer Bar  -$1.50TQ (in newspaper) and a $2.50mq from VocalPoint
  • 4 Tide 1 load size  .97 -$1 MQ (beeper)
  • 4 AF Artisan Mini Loaves .99  -$1 TQ
  • 4 Cheerios Single Serving $1  -$1 TQ (beeper)
  • 2.87lbs Bananas .91 after 2 .50 TQ
  • 1lb Ground Round $1.79
  • 2 Spongebob Trial Toothpaste .52  -$1 TQ (beeper)
  • 4 Johnson’s First Aid Kits  .99  -$1 MQ (beeper)

Total OOP… $1.20 Total Saved $32.76

All my Target Coupons were printed from here except for the Bounce one.  All my manufacturer coupons were from the newspaper so this is a deal you could easily go do at your local store.  Print off your coupons and head out.  Make sure you let me know how you did.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments