I have a love hate relationship with Kmart. Most times I get angry at the lack of stock, the filth of the store or the horrible customer service but not today. I succumbed to the super doubles sale once again LOL. Everytime I go I end up paying more than I should of and half the time I leave angry with the way I was treated for trying to save a buck so I always say no more but today was a pleasant experience. My cashier was new in training (without a trainer) and I got charged the right amount for a change. Here’s how it went:
- 2 Trio Toys priced $9.99 -$5MQ and $5 store sale =FREE
- 1 Trio Toy $12.99 -$5MQ and $5 store sale =$2.99
- 1 Electric Crayon Sharpener on clearance $3.74
- 2 Secret Deodorant $3.99 -$2MQ doubled =FREE
- 4 Visine Drops $3.99 -$2MQ doubled =FREE
- 4 Pert Men’s $2.50 -$1.50MQ doubled =FREE
- 2 Neutra Air (bonus 2pks) $2.67 -$1.50MQ doubled =FREE
- 2 Ziploc Sandwich bags $2 -$1MQ doubled =FREE
- 4 GreenWorks Toilet Cleaner $2.79 -$2MQ doubled =FREE
- 4 Playtex Gloves $1.97 -$1MQ doubled =FREE
After taxes and an extra $3 store coupon my total was $8.60 and I saved $90.41 Not too bad. A few notes this store has never really held to the 10 coupon limit they are usually pretty slow and friendly but I don’t push it too much and I received 2 $5 off your next order coupons and a $3 off your next consumables coupon for my next trip we’ll see tomorrow if I can use them all together.
Did you hit the Kmart doubles? Please feel free to let us all know how you did.