Kmart Super Doubles!!!

DSC07267

I have a love hate relationship with Kmart.  Most times I get angry at the lack of stock, the filth of the store or the horrible customer service but not today.  I succumbed to the super doubles sale once again LOL.  Everytime I go I end up paying more than I should of and half the time I leave angry with the way I was treated for trying to save a buck so I always say no more but today was a pleasant experience.  My cashier was new in training (without a trainer) and I got charged the right amount for a change.  Here’s how it went:

  • 2 Trio Toys priced $9.99 -$5MQ and $5 store sale =FREE
  • 1 Trio Toy $12.99 -$5MQ and $5 store sale =$2.99
  • 1 Electric Crayon Sharpener on clearance $3.74
  • 2 Secret Deodorant $3.99 -$2MQ doubled =FREE
  • 4 Visine Drops $3.99  -$2MQ doubled =FREE
  • 4 Pert Men’s $2.50 -$1.50MQ doubled  =FREE
  • 2 Neutra Air (bonus 2pks) $2.67 -$1.50MQ doubled =FREE
  • 2 Ziploc Sandwich bags $2 -$1MQ  doubled =FREE
  • 4 GreenWorks Toilet Cleaner $2.79 -$2MQ doubled =FREE
  • 4 Playtex Gloves $1.97 -$1MQ doubled =FREE

After taxes and an extra $3 store coupon my total was $8.60 and I saved $90.41  Not too bad.  A few notes this store has never really held to the 10 coupon limit they are usually pretty slow and friendly but I don’t push it too much and I received 2 $5 off your next order coupons and a $3 off your next consumables coupon for my next trip we’ll see tomorrow if I can use them all together.

Did you hit the Kmart doubles?  Please feel free to let us all know how you did.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments