Shopping Trips Galore!!!

First Stop was my first trip to Walgreens this week.  I’ve been wanting to go but just haven’t found the time yet this week.  I had to do multiple sales to get this stuff.DSC07258

  • 5 Skippy Peanut Butter
  • 3 Ragu
  • 4 Huggies Wipes
  • 4 Vitamin Shampoo
  • 2 Reach Toothbrush
  • 1 Index Card
  • 2 Amp (already drank)

Total OOP $19.08  Total Saved $59.83

Then I stopped at my CVS: DSC07259

  • 1 Vitamin Water
  • Blink Tears  $3 money maker
  • 4 Sharpie Highlighter 4pks  FREE with MQ
  • 6 4pk Muscle Milk  $2.40 each (Dave likes this and it’s really expensive so I bought all of them on clearance)

Total Money Spent: $13.02 (I wanted to pay for the Muscle Milk with real money not extra bucks)  Total Saved: $69.83

A quick unsuccessful trip to Target:

DSC07260

  • Transformers Backpack $8.99
  • 4 All Small Mighty Trial  FREE with MQ
  • 4 2ct+1 Sharpie  FREE with MQ
  • Airplane Kite $1.74
  • Transformers Kite $.74

Total OOP $12.72  Total Saved  $9 +the 75% off on kites

And a quick stop at Whole Foods:

DSC07261

  • 1/4 lb Oat Bran  .45 (I’m going to try this in my muffins soon I’ll let you know how it goes)
  • 1 pint Organic Blueberries  $2.99  also for my muffins

Total OOP $3.34  Total Saved $.10 (reusable bag)

Last Trip of the day/week at Walgreens.  Also multiple transactionsDSC07262

  • 8 Skippy Peanut Butter
  • 10 Jell-O
  • 2 Dozen Eggs
  • 2 Vitamin Shampoo
  • 2 Reach Toothbrush
  • 1 MegaBubbles
  • 1 Hershey’s Syrup (cheap homemade mochas need chocolate)
  • 2 AMP Soft Drinks

Total OOP $0 I used a gift card and RR from previous transactions.  The gift card was bought with my coke points. Total Saved $60.58

I officially seem like I’ve over spent but in my next post I’ll explain the methods behind my madness.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments