Headed out to Disney

to celebrate my birthday!!!  I’ll try and post tonight about the good deals at CVS and Wag’s I know there are some good ones, but I haven’t even gotten my newspapers yet.

I’m also working on a post about how to go out on a budget.  Shawn and I have seasonal passes to Disney and Dave gets in free since he works there so we try to use the passes as often as possible to get our full use out of them.  But there are great ways to save when you go to the parks and those translate into going out nearly anywhere. 

I’ll see you all later.  In the meantime visit coupons.com (link on the lower left side just scroll down alittle) and print out your coupons before they reset.  They seem to frequently reset at the beginning of the month.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments