My Last Kmart Doubles Trip…

at least for this round of doubles.  I make no promises about the next time out.

DSC07277

  • 4 Ziploc Gallon Size $1.89  FREE after coupons
  • 2 Secret Deodorant $3.99  FREE after coupons
  • 3 Tag Sprays $3.50 FREE after coupons
  • 2 Arm and Hammer Essentials $1.49  FREE after BOGO coupon
  • 3 BIC 10pk Razors $3.49  FREE after coupon
  • 4 L’Oreal Eye Shadows $7.49  Overage after the BOGO sale and the $2mq
  • 1 Pair of Jeans for Shawn  $9.09 (I thought I had a $5 off coupon and the overage but I didn’t oh well he needs jeans that fit)
  • 2 Playtex Gloves $1.97  FREE after coupons
  • 1 Glade Fabric Spray $3.50 FREE after coupon
  • 8 Smart Waters $1  FREE after coupons

Total OOP $12.67 not bad considering I got Shawn a pair of jeans that he really does need for school (every pair he owns looks like they’ve been to war).  Total Savings $104.00

If you ever have any questions about where the my coupons come from please feel free to ask in comments or email me at the address at the top.  I’d be more than happy to help.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments